Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday family style and dancing :)


This Thursday I'm thankful for quiet a few things, In my house my family plays a game when people tend to be well grumpy, so we start with someone who is not grumpy and say "Hey ___________ 10 things your thankful for" they will give the 10 things happily then we eventually get to the grumpy person and they say 10 things. Not sure why we always start like that wouldn't it be easier to just say hey your grumpy give me 10 things your thankful for now!! Haha but thats not how we roll it just wouldn't be the same...So this thursday Im thankful for 10 very special things to me...

1.The oppertunity to be thankful I wouldn't like only being able to be grumpy if you couldn't be thankful man life would umm stink

2. Bracelets and lots of them I love wearing them at least 2 to 3 on each arm makes it so much more cheerful :)


3. Toes and fingers there just so cute :) and lots of fun to write faces on :)

4. colors I love color can you imagine if you woke up every morning to another black and white sky! I love waking up to a blue crisp beautiful winter morning. I just love colors!


5. my brothers and sister I have so much fun with :)


6. Ssenge Village outside of Kampala Uganda ohh my how I feel at home there :)

7. Planes and cars can you imagine if we were still using wagons and everything you know how long it would take for us to go and get places!!

8. Best Friends


9. My parents I love them soooo much :) as I' m sure lots of you guys love my mom too and her blogging :)

10. The privledge to be able to dance I love love love dancing its so much fun I love Ballet and Swing and just fun messing around :)


-Below teaching Lutaya to dance :)
What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday?

5 comments:

Greg said...

Its good that your family has that little game i know it would be nice to try and think of 10 things to be thankful for when everyone (i mean everyone) is in a grumpy mood

Sarah the Kool Kid said...

Hey emma! I'm thankful for you and your family. You guys always cheer me up!

That Quiz Kid said...

:)) I can't believe you put me in one of your blogposts!! Do you know how long I have been a fan of this blog?! :}} It's my favorite EVER! And I can't believe you posted me now you can't keep it a secrete that I am your boyfriend lol I am super super super thankful for my amazingly wonderful and sweet, thoughtful, kind, caring, fun, awesome, smart, JOYful, gorgeous, funny, generous, fantastic (and SO SO SOOOO much more) Girlfriend:} You make me smile just thinking about YOU:}

Your Boyfriend Joshua:}

Anna Grace and Andrew's Jie Jie said...

Great things to be thankful for Emma (:

livinandloving said...

Hi Emma we met at church on Sunday. I love your blog and can't wait to get to know you and your awesome family better!