Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long time no post

Hey all my fellow readers, so I am not very good at posting and I want to ask you to forgive me!! Haha.. Life has been pretty crazy!! The River Run went amazing!! I was able to sell a lot of necklaces for the girls in Uganda!! I also ran a 7k for the orphans in Kenya so lots of running and things going on :)) So now there is this concert coming up at my church. Were expecting about 600+ kids!! Please be praying for kids hearts to be open and for God to do something big in my highschool!! A lot of the girls who are helping with the concert have been getting sick so I'd like to ask you to pray for there healing as I believe it is spiritual war far that the devil doesn't want these girls to do what they need to so please be praying!! Thank you all so much!! I'll post again soon! -Emma

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Emma! So awsome to see you write here again. I'm glad to hear that your running went well. I hope everything went well with the concert.
Blessings!
Anna