Tuesday, August 25, 2009

River Run for Orphans



Often people wonder what practical things they can do for the Orphans of our world?!?!!

Here's an idea: This weekend I will be running 3.1 miles for Orphans at our church's: River Run for Orphans

Every penny I raise will be given to the orphans of Africa within the ministries that I have worked with. As you all know, my heart is with the children and babies there.

What can be done: Would you possibly consider sponsoring me? Maybe skip a Starbucks or getting your nails done this week? Even your $5.00 would make the difference.



The money I raise will be used to help little orphans in Ssenge Village
and
little boys like Ronald..
and Stuart....
and little girls from Open Door Orphanage...

If you'd like to sponsor me just E-mail me at: joinmeonamission@yahoo.com


Send me a quick email committing to sponsor me and then send your check to: The River church 860 Plymouth Drive Durango, CO 81301

Your gift for the orphans is tax-deductible.

In the check's memo, please write: Emma S./River Run

Thank you so much on behalf of those that can't thank you!!

2 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

I am leaving a post I already sponsored you! :) But I love you and I am so excited to watch what God does in Africa through you!

Anonymous said...

Hi emma,
I thought you might like to know that Silyvia has been adopted....Yeh!!!!!!!!!
Love
Chris (Australia