Monday, July 27, 2009

Uganda June 09 the little ones..

Sorry everyone that i've not been able to post in awhile with my Dad being in the hospital, my little brothers surgery, ballet and church- life has been kinda crazy lately!! .....I miss Uganda so very much.. Everytime I think about it I can't help but think about the kids and little ones I left behind.. There faces are inprinted in my memory..I miss hugging them and holding them,loving on them and just being able to show that someone cares and to whisper in there ear that Jesus loves them....I have an idea for a business that I am going to start to get myself there faster. Stay tuned :)


5 comments:

Lori said...

I can't wait to hear your business idea!

That is a great picture!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear the business plan! And, it's really good to read your thoughts - I love your blog & your heart. You are an awesome young lady who WILL change many hearts - you've already changed mine.

Chris and Sarah said...

I can't wait to hear your plan. It is awesome that God has put these kids on your heart as much as he has.

isabellecrouche said...

Love your blog! Just finished reading all the archived posts. Cant wait to hear your business idea.

Tony and Rett said...

Whoo hoo! A business to get you there faster! I love it!

God is using you in a big way! SO glad we get to be a part of it!