Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emma is Sick

This is Linny, Emma's mom. The team has been battling sickness and now Emma has it too. It involves lots of throwing up, etc. Please pray for them. It is one thing to be really sick at home. It is entirely different to be throwing up, etc., in another country.

There are been amazing things that have been happening, but I will let Emma share those. For now, please pray for complete healing and that the remainder of the team will stay well and protected and safe. The power of God's people praying together is amazing - so thank you so much!!

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh no! I hope you all feel completely healed soon!

Lori said...

I'm praying!!

Chris and Sarah said...

Oh Emma,
I'm so sorry your sick. I will be praying that you get over it very quick so you can enjoy the rest of your trip.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Praying for you sweet Emma, and for the others as well.

Love from Texas~

Tina

trina said...

I'm praying, Emma!! Can' wait to hear your exciting news. Get well fast.

Lisa said...

Praying for you Emma. Hope you are feeling better by now.

Lisa