Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow im off :) well in less then 7 hours..

Oh my I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! I woke up at like seven twenty this morning just with sooo much excitment knowing tomorrow is the day I leave for my favorite place in the world Uganda :) Im over flowing with Joy of about to be there to hold my babies!! well its less then seven hours now and i should probably head to bed even though I dont think that I will be able to sleep :)
Anyways just thought that I would ask all of you to pray for us!

1.safety for the team and I
2. health
3.wisdom we can always use more of that!!
4. God to be preparing these peoples hearts for what we will be sharing with them
5. smooth flights

and anything else you guys want to pray for us :)
thanks all and im off to bed, :) going to be in Uganda very very soon!

3 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I'll be praying Emma.

Lori said...

I'm praying! Have a wonderful trip and hug some babies for me. And if you can get away with it....bring one back for me! :)

That Quiz Kid said...

Emmie,

I am praying praying praying for the whole team , and yes I will say it especially YOU! Praying the flights are amazing and that they would even be so good that you might actually not dread but look forward to the flying! (ya I know only by the power of prayer right?) I miss YOU so very very much and can't wait for you to be home again so I can give you a huge hug!

Missing You,
Joshua