Thursday, May 14, 2009

13 days to go & Thankful Thursday

Today I thought I would just take some time to thank God for what he has given me :)

1. I'm thankful for Sunflowers :)

2.I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters :) without them id be sooo bored!



3.I'm thankful for Watermelon Ice cream


4. I'm thankful for The smell of fresh air


5.I'm thankful for Cows they are so darn cute!


6. I'm thankful for Vacations with the family yes we're doing an RV trip this year :)


7. I'm thankful for Uganda of course!! My favorite place in the world :))






8. I'm thankful for the babies at Sanyu babies home


9. I'm thankful for lipgloss


10.I'm thankful for My mommy and Daddy



What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday??!

9 comments:

auntie katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Sarah said...

Hey, it's good to see you doing Thankful Thursday.

Wow, 13 days until you are headed to hug on those babies. I will be praying for you guys and I hope you have an amazing trip.

Nancy said...

I'm thankful for you and all you do for others.

Mom Of Many said...

I love that you joined in doing a Thankful Thursday sweet baby girl.

I am thankful that you are heading to Africa with Daddy, Graham, Abi and RyRy, but I am so bummed for me being left at home. I am going to miss you like C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

I am thankful for you Emma Joy - you are a treasure and I love you so very, very, very, very much!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Tiffany said...

I am thankful for you, too, Miss Emma. You have been such a wonderful influence on my girls. I pray they grow up to be like you - passionate, devoted, loving, honorable, serving, ... You are an amazing young lady.

Robin said...

Hey Emma!
I found your blog cuz I lurk on your mom's!! :-) I've been working with orphan babies in Luwero, Uganda (2 hours north of Kampala). I'm in Texas for furlough and will be heading back to Uganda in August. I'm starting a new babies home in Entebbe called AcaciaTree Uganda. Hope you have a great trip!!!

Holly said...

I have never heard of watermelon ice cream...Where did you find it? And I'm wondering, do they welcome volunteers to come work at the Sanyu Babies' home for a length of time?

Robin said...

You're very welcome to come work with me at any time! :-) Wish I was going to be in Uganda when you're there this time. Maybe next trip!! (the great thing about being in Entebbe is everyone comes and goes through there!)

Lexie said...

I am thankful for this opportunity to go to Uganda with YOU!

in two more hours it will be 10 more days till UGANDA.