Friday, July 11, 2008

My time here is almost over = (

Hey Again from Kampala! The last 2 days have been busy... Its sad to think my time here is almost over : ( ....Of course I will be back again as fast as I can! I love it here so much and know God has called me here yet I don't know for sure that it's Uganda but I do know it's Africa in general! I love everything here I mean whats not to love?! I love there Culture and the people the orphans and the food (most of it anyways...ha ha..) and yet so much more... I can't wait till I get home and can see my family and see what I can do for them and make a difference. Its hard to know where to start the need is so very great....................
Oh I love Ugandaa!
~Em

2 comments:

Abigail Q said...

I can't wait til your home and I can see pictures! I have a cool idea that involves pictures and paying for missions work in africa... I love you lots and can't wait to see you!

xoxo

Mom Of Many said...

I know you are sad to come home, but the upside is that there is a boatload of us here waiting in our little log home!! Oh how I miss you!! YOu are such a treasure! I love you, mama